Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need Help Identifying Mount on Elgeet 3" f/1.9 Cine Nav
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:44 pm    Post subject: Need Help Identifying Mount on Elgeet 3" f/1.9 Cine Nav Reply with quote

I am not familiar with cinema lens mounts and need some help identifying this one. Most of the Elgeets have a C-mount. Not really sure what this one is. I found one post online that showed a picture of this exact same lens with the same mount and it said the lens was used on a Fairchild camera, but it didn't identify the mount. Can anyone help me?

Last edited by scottmcwms on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Elgeet 3" f/1.9 Cine Navitar Mount ID Reply with quote

scottmcwms wrote:
I am not familiar with cinema lens mounts and need some help identifying this one. Most of the Elgeets have a C-mount. Not really sure what this one is. I found one post online that showed a picture of this exact same lens with the same mount and it said the lens was used on a Fairchild camera, but it didn't identify the mount. Can anyone help me?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that Fairchild used a special bayonet C mount for their 1980s CCD cameras. It is probably proprietary.