Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My troops
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: My troops Reply with quote

These are most of my manual lenses - missing few big guns, newcomers and ones I am servicing ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good looking family you have there, congratulations.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog Congrats

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is quite a collection!
Would you tell us what camera bodies you are using them on?
Pete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete wrote:
That is quite a collection!
Would you tell us what camera bodies you are using them on?
Pete

Regarding to the black J-11 and Arsenal (?) Jupiter-9 silver, I would guess it's mirrorless camera Smile .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all! I started 3 years ago with Helios 44-2 and fell in love with old glass wanted to try more and more lenses and so collection grew - first Soviet lenses and then expanded on German...

BurstMox - good eye but no - you picked out only lens I am not using Very Happy - silver J-9 - it is in Contax/Kiev mount so I can't use it but I keep it as I found it in bag of old cameras I bought and it is in mint condition (it looks like it was never on camera), and black J-11 is m39 (macro only)

To answer to Pete and BurstMox - I use them on Canon 550D - only digital body I have - most of lenses are M42 and exakta mount, few are m39, few P6, one T2 and one C/K.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive collection Exclamation