Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Photography Assistant - Yashinon-DX 50mm f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: My Photography Assistant - Yashinon-DX 50mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

Well it was a fairly uninspiring walk this morning so snapped a few of my old woofie who usually accompanies me on most outings. She's a bit camera shy and is usually not very impressed with being made to sit for shots Laughing

Yashinon-DX 50mm f/1.4 - by far my favorite lens. I love the rendering and the beautifully smooth focus ring. Beautifully smooth wide open and very sharp stopped down.

Shot with a Nikon D40x at iso 100 and at f/4.0. No post processing except RAW conversion, very slight levels and resizing. No in body or post sharpening.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first one is a beautiful classic pose, congratulations.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks orio, wasn't easy, she really dislikes being photographed. You can see in the last shot how unimpressed she is Laughing

She is great company though on long treks, except when I'm trying to get shots of the albino wallabies. She always chases them away!