Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Old Zeiss Ikon Folder --
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: My Old Zeiss Ikon Folder -- Reply with quote

Hi All -- well today I went out on my 'One Exercise Allowed' with a 1930's ZEISS IKON folder I was given some time ago -- I HAD tested it with B&W film but after a good clean up of the lens inside as it was 'Hazy' I tried it with Colour Film -- very Old Kodak Vericolor III nominally rated 160 ASA but I rated to at 50 ASA as it was old. I didn't get all 8 frames successful. One in the Garden had Lens Flare and some were out of focus especially some Spring Flowers in Brentwood High Street where I set 2 meters -- the focus point on the negative was much closer so I will have to take the lens apart again --- ANYWAY -- It kept my Mind Active and I'm grateful for all these 'Gift' Cameras and Film I get -- I USE them !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fun with such oldies.
Still working after all these years.
Like Dog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the old thing out and about. I mean the folder of course Wink Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

Last picture looks very sharp. What is the lens, an uncoated Tessar?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the LENS is 105mm f7.7 'Nettar' anastigmat