Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My first roll of film with Yashica GS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: My first roll of film with Yashica GS Reply with quote

OK, I shot my first roll of film. Smile
Sorry for the not so great motives, this was more like trying out the camera and what it feels like. I must say I like it. I'll probably start shooting film now and then, experiment with different films etc...

This is a Fujifilm C100, scans done in a local studio. They seem a bit oversharpened in my opinion, though I don't know... A lot of photos came out grainy due to low light conditions I suppose and I don't really like that the sky was overexposed in almost every shot I took (like in the last photo here). It could be my fault too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great camera I like it too, for longer distance shoots I suggest to use slides , better to scan and more sharp than print film. Expired one if was stored properly works perfectly and same cheap than print film.

I am glad you did start to use film again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice Attila! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the cat pix and the heat that warms you twice! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the cat close-up and the pile of firewood, too.