Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My favourite 35s
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: My favourite 35s Reply with quote

They may not be the best lenses in the world but all of them are my irreplaceable companions. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set,congrats on having them....is there a favorite of the 3?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a very nice set indeed Calvin!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience with the angulon 35 lens, tell that it's a very good one. Sharp and contrast are OK. I used it with the rollei sl 35E.

Very Good trio.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

extra lenses all, congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all! Very Happy

@mo
There is no favorite of the favorites. They have very different characters. Wink

@DR.JUAN
It is good to hear your positive experience on this lens. The older Curtagon are already good lens so this new one should be even better. I will post photos when I learn how to use cooperate with this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set,
I only know from my own experience the Novoflex as an kind of odd lens (the clever telescoping) with good results.
would be interesting to show a set of 3 pictures (one lens, one shot) showing the character of each lens.
Klaus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angenieux is good at landscapes. Novoflex is good at close ups. Schneider is an all-rounder. It will be interesting to compare three lenses from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s but I am not keen on comparing them side by side.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just take an image with each no need for technical stuff Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to have this Angenieux. This name just rings. Smile