Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My current "Most Wanted" List of lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
blende8 wrote:
... and difficult to focus.
The focus ring is tight and rather hard to move.

Are you sure that this is true for every copy? Perhaps that was just an issue with your lens...

Exactly, I've actually used one recently and its focus was butter smooth Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tb_a wrote:
Nordentro wrote:

The price reflects more the rarity. I wonder how many where made?

Actually I have no idea. However, the serial numbers are all quite in the same range from what I've seen up to now. I think your "new" lens is just apprx. 300 before mine.

378 to be exact Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I want the Topcor 3.5cm too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AkVB0V603Y

Last edited by Nordentro on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video is a Summicron 35mm f2.0 Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
That video is a Summicron 35mm f2.0 Smile

Updated Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find, I have only the lens, nice little unit, mine needs some service work, it's not reaching infinity, I should try other adapters to confirm, and the aperture blades are not retracting fully, as seen in the video, I wasn't sure if that was normal with this lens, so thanks for posting the video.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
I scored a Topcor 9cm 3.5 ltm today as well! Happy Dog

This one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokyo-Kogaku-Topcor-9cm-f3-5-blk-chr-lens-Leica-L39-rangefinder-coupled-RARE-/171974157286

I was planning to buy it, but I miscalculated when the auction ended and missed it, so it went cheaper than it could have... Congrats, hope you enjoy it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Nice find, I have only the lens, nice little unit, mine needs some service work, it's not reaching infinity, I should try other adapters to confirm, and the aperture blades are not retracting fully, as seen in the video, I wasn't sure if that was normal with this lens, so thanks for posting the video.

I hope you get it back in shape, it looks like a lovely juwelry, and I wonder how it performs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Nordentro wrote:
I scored a Topcor 9cm 3.5 ltm today as well! Happy Dog

This one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokyo-Kogaku-Topcor-9cm-f3-5-blk-chr-lens-Leica-L39-rangefinder-coupled-RARE-/171974157286

I was planning to buy it, but I miscalculated when the auction ended and missed it, so it went cheaper than it could have... Congrats, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you