Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My autumn collection (23 images)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: My autumn collection (23 images) Reply with quote

Nikkor 105/2.5 AI-S, Tokina 17/3.5 RMC

enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Autumn Collection Reply with quote

Excellent, especially the kale.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great selection, my favs #8#13#20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent selection of photos, to many faves to list. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised at how well the Tok holds up in comparison.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using some sort of hdr program, was just wondering as the colours are very vibrant. Also picture no 2 has a weird block of blue on the left hand side, is it a building or somthing?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys!
the photos went through "mild" lightroom but the colors weren't boosted (only temp./tint slider in LR and in-camera WB settings at 5880K)
the big block in the 2nd photo is a distant hill, it was getting dark so I've used a bit too much of shadow/highlight and thus appearing bluish... and if you look to the left you can see some smaller hills in the same bluish tint Wink

tokina is a great lens, this is my 2nd copy, it's softer wide open and sharpens much more stopped down compared to the first copy I've had

BTW for aperture values read exif, some of you might be surprised... or not, well I am Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:

the photos went through "mild" lightroom but the colors weren't boosted (only temp./tint slider in LR and in-camera WB settings at 5880K)
the big block in the 2nd photo is a distant hill, it was getting dark so I've used a bit too much of shadow/highlight and thus appearing bluish... and if you look to the left you can see some smaller hills in the same bluish tint Wink

)
Thanks for the info, wish i was as good as you at taking the shots and the lightroom Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say...WOW ! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series!
that sunken boat ar sunset with more orangy leafs would be a winner imho, I'd say a nice place to revisit....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvellous set of shots, all good and I especially like the sunken boat and the tree trunk with the fallen leaves.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply beautiful ..... Very Happy