Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My $10.00 135mm f3.5 Super-Takumar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject: My $10.00 135mm f3.5 Super-Takumar Reply with quote

Got this in a bin of camera stuff at a local antique market. Works well, no physical issues which is good. I've always liked the 135mm lenses and there are so many to try out for reasonable money. Camera was an Olympus E-M1. Bird blinked as I fired the shot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 dynamic!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good lens. I recently tested it: http://forum.mflenses.com/leica-elmar-135mm-f-4-compared-with-others-t83362,highlight,%2Belmar.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A decent lens, but most 135s are good.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a really good old 135 for the money. Asahi build quality is top notch, which makes it a pleasure to use. They're cheap because there are so many of them available.

I've got a Super and a Super-Multi-Coated as well as an old silver preset version, which is quite different from the later versions.