Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Music video
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Music video Reply with quote

My timelapses now is official music video for local band - Butterflies in the city Smile

There is lot of astro timelapses with auroras and noctilucent clouds and stars and some manual focus lenses, like a Zenitar 16/2,8, CZJ Pancolar 50/1,8.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsSsUgpll4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Post-Rock band. Love the clouds at 1:11 when they seem to hit a wall in the air. Your getting way better at timelapse. What wide angle do you use again?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoff C. Bassett wrote:
Great Post-Rock band. Love the clouds at 1:11 when they seem to hit a wall in the air. Your getting way better at timelapse. What wide angle do you use again?

Thanks!
There is 3 wide angle lenses in this video - AF Canon 17-40, Sigma 10mm fisheye and Zenitar 16/2.8.

These clouds are noctilucent clouds, visible only in summer nights, because they are very high, up to 80km!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, link you have shared i have checked, i found it is really very nice song and thanks for being share here.