Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mount threads of Repromaster lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Mount threads of Repromaster lenses Reply with quote

I am interested in the line of repro lenses sold by Agfa/Staeble/Eskofot, with the name of Helioprint/Repromaster/Ultragon/Intergon.
It's a line of repro lenses, probably of plasmat design (they have a good coverage vs. FL), made in Germany by Staeble.
I'd like to mount the shorter focals in bellows (for Pentax 6x7, 35mm and DSLR use), and the longer ones on a Novoflex flow-focus outfit, for "macro hunting".
If somebody owns some (or all) of them, i'd like to know the mount threads.
Before looking for some of them on Ebay, i must know if there is a cheap way to mount them via stacked step-up/step-down rings. Having a couple of adapters rings custom machined is too expensive, and it would negate the whole point of searching/buying such lenses: they are still cheap, despite their very good quality.
I am especially interested in the thread diameters of the 80mm, 135mm, 150mm, 210mm, 240mm versions. For the sake of completeness, and for future reference, it would be nice to get the same infos about the 270mm and the 213mm (which is a different beast, btw).

thanks in advance

Paolo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 135, 150, 210 and 240, they each have different sized mounting threads and none of them are standard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
I have the 135, 150, 210 and 240, they each have different sized mounting threads and none of them are standard.

That's more or less what i expected. From the pictures i saw that the threads were different. Small diameter for the shorter ones.
That's why i'm asking... If the threads have a 0.75 pitch there are so many inexpensive chinese rings, that stacking a couple of them should allow to give a standard mount (M42x1 or LTM) to at least some of the Repromasters.

cheers

Paolo

Last edited by cyberjunkie on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure of the pitch, on the 210 and 240 they look like 1.0 to me.