Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mount ID: Medium Format Screw + 35mm Bayonet
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:04 pm    Post subject: Mount ID: Medium Format Screw + 35mm Bayonet Reply with quote

These two have me stumped! I purchased a whimsical lot of old bellows...a bunch are M42, but two of them have me puzzled.

Exhibit One:
44mm diameter. But, does NOT thread onto my Miranda body, it seems the pitch of the thread is different
It has markings on the rail for 80mm + 150mm lens reproduction ratios, leading me to believe it's for a medium format (6x6) mount

Exhibit Two:
Bayonet mount, 40mm diameter...does not fit any other mounts I have ... and I have a lot...including Exakta, Minolta, Pentax K, Nikon, etc. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second one looks like it might be for Konica F mount.
The first - well I would have said Miranda screw mount but if it doesn't fit ......
T

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
The second one looks like it might be for Konica F mount.
The first - well I would have said Miranda screw mount but if it doesn't fit ......
T

@Oldhand, thanks for the Konica tip...quickly googliing 'konica f mount bellows' brought me to the following page...looks like Kopil OEM'd bellows for Konica...this Konica-branded one looks EXACTLY like the one I have...thanks!
https://www.heritagecameras.co.uk/konica-macro-extension-bellows-for-classic-f-fs-fsw-fp-fm-slr-cameras-and-hexanon-f-lenses-1242-p.asp

The weird screw mount one will require further investigation...I thought I was super-clever when I tried to screw it into my Sensorex body...and was reminded, again, that I am not as super-clever as I think I am Smile

-Eugene