Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Moskva 2 (+35mm homemade adapter), Foma 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Moskva 2 (+35mm homemade adapter), Foma 400 Reply with quote

Hey,
A couple of days ago I made 35mm film adapter because I wanted to try it with my old Moskva 2 Very Happy
After I developed and scanned the film I must say that results are pretty fine Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos, but I am curious how they would look without the holes for the film advance sprockets.
It seems they would be too narrow as they look good as they are. How do you frame your shot?
Nice wide or tall shots.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Nice photos, but I am curious how they would look without the holes for the film advance sprockets.
It seems they would be too narrow as they look good as they are. How do you frame your shot?
Nice wide or tall shots.

thanks for your comment.
this was my first roll with my 35mm adapter so i didn't know what to expect. and yes,i also think that photos without the sprockets would be too narrow but they look fine to me just the way they are.
i was framing by feeling Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenses in Moskva cameras are top class, camera is much less good, but I love them too Smile
Congrats

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, the sprocket holes add some very nice character to the pictures.