Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Modify Schneider c-mount lens for Leica M in Deutschland
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Modify Schneider c-mount lens for Leica M in Deutschland Reply with quote

Hello there,

Long time no see. Now I live in Mnchen, Deutschland and I migrate from D-SLR to rangefinder. I've just got Schneider 50mm f0.95 in c-mount. I'd like to modify it to Leica M mount. Where can I do it in Deutschland?

I have my friend in Thailand to modify it but I don't want to ship to Thailand to avoid lost or tax. Crying or Very sad

Thank you for visiting me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you back! I think you will get answer soon, Klaus I am sure know it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Attila,

I'm very busy but now I'm free so I'll be here frequently. Laughing

Your lens is good. I hope you have for selling again. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I hope I can keep rest of copies to my kids Smile Why did you switch to RF what do you prefer over SLR ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have a source for such a conversion in Germany unfortunately. And the once in Slovakia
decentered some lenses of mine when converting it (and refused to correct it), so I cannot
recommend to use them for conversion of such an expensive lens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, good for your kids but I'm waiting for you. Laughing

Indeed I still have D-SLR but I'd like to chance the felling of photography.

kds315* Thank you for information. So I decide to send it back to Thailand for modify and I've a risk myself for lost and tax. Laughing

Now I'm learning Deutsch and I hope it progress to talk to Deutschen for portrait. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanX wrote:
Attila, good for your kids but I'm waiting for you. Laughing

Indeed I still have D-SLR but I'd like to chance the felling of photography.

kds315* Thank you for information. So I decide to send it back to Thailand for modify and I've a risk myself for lost and tax. Laughing

Now I'm learning Deutsch and I hope it progress to talk to Deutschen for portrait. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Very kind from you, thanks! I look forward your work taken with RF and SLR of course!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI: People in my city will send their lens to Taiwan for the modification of rangefinder coupled Lecia M.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have an address in Taiwan?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Do you have an address in Taiwan?

Yes. Mr. Lai is from Hong Kong and now lived in Taiwan.

An Chinese article about Master Lai (黎文孜):
http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/webarticle.php?id=35391

Contact Information:
Address in Chinese (use this address if you can to avoid mistake in translation):
台北市復興南路一段122巷10之8號1樓

Address translated in English using the translation website in Taiwan:
1F., No.10-8, Ln. 122, Sec. 1, Fusing S. Rd., Daan Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Phone: (886)02-2773-2970 (I do not know if he speaks English.)

Opening hour: 16:00-20:00(Closed on Sunday)