Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mixed news for Attila (Yashicas)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Mixed news for Attila (Yashicas) Reply with quote

This Italian tester:

http://www.geocities.com/ilprode/Test.htm

publishes MTF tests for many Contax lenses and also for some Yashica ML lenses.

He reports that the 2.8/28 "has an exceptional quality/price ratio. Sharpness is very good and can compete with famous brands. Vignetting and distortion are so-and-so, if someone wants the top for these must aim at the Distagon"

Unfortunately, about the 2.8/135 he writes: "the lens is slightly below the quality standard for Yashica. Wide open it has low definition and visible vignetting. Stopped down it can deliver good performance."

Well, it seems that at least you have got one champ (the 28mm.). One on two is not bad Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile 135mm f4 still not bad like a Jupiter thanks for this info I am curious. Hopefully I can test by myself soon.