Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Rokkor TC 135mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, not a shabby lens...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/sets/72157647841639577/

More about it here: http://forum.mflenses.com/minolta-rokkor-tc-f4-135mm-does-a-late-autumn-walk-t68257,highlight,+rokkor++135.html (same optics)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
. . . . one of the reasons I moved to mirrorless cameras, there is no chance of calibration errors, unlike a DSLR, which needs the AF sensor and focus screen to have the same exact distance from the sensor, if not, you'll have issues.

This is the the Main reason , if not the only reason I moved to mirrorless.. The fact that I had a large collection of Minolta mount lenses that I spent a loot of money on and loved to use with my Minolta film cameras still for Black and white..
Mirrorless was the best practical choice really.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son owns this lens and I borrowed it briefly recently.
I agree that it is a very capable lens even though only a triplet.
Tom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Tom! Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Minolta Rokkor TC 135mm f4 Reply with quote

I wish I could find an example like this lens for under thirty dollars, let alone under three like you did Walter. I been keeping an eye out for years.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Minolta Rokkor TC 135mm f4 Reply with quote

RDM wrote:
I wish I could find an example like this lens for under thirty dollars, let alone under three like you did Walter. I been keeping an eye out for years.

It's not impossible, mine was was about $20. But you need to look at other places than ebay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@blotafton Like where?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RDM wrote:
@blotafton Like where?
I found mine on a local ebay equivalent site. And I've seen a 135mm QD and a 300mm on flea markets/boot sales. I'm not sure about the US market though. I can PM you if I find a new one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blotafton wrote:
RDM wrote:
@blotafton Like where?
I found mine on a local ebay equivalent site. And I've seen a 135mm QD and a 300mm on flea markets/boot sales. I'm not sure about the US market though. I can PM you if I find a new one.

Thank you, I would Appreciate that .