Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cool and collectible items for cheap price :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Cool and collectible items for cheap price :) Reply with quote

most item are sold!

Last edited by Raxar on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which particular country with a less than perfect economy are you selling from? I may be interested in the Meostigmat but less so if shipping to the Netherlands makes it prohibitively expensive..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck trying to sell stuff here without specifying prices. I think you will soon hear from "the authorities"... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raxar,

a) it is a mandatory requirement to list prices with each item.
b) you have to have at least 200 postings here before you can post such ad here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Hi Raxar,

a) it is a mandatory requirement to list prices with each item.
b) you have to have at least 200 postings here before you can post such ad here.

Hi,
i'm sorry i didnt know about the 200 post although i added some prices Sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dickb wrote:
Which particular country with a less than perfect economy are you selling from? I may be interested in the Meostigmat but less so if shipping to the Netherlands makes it prohibitively expensive..

It got less prefect about 200% just since i posted this topic. I live in Iran. unfortunately Meo lens is gone. but if want to know the Airmail postage is about 10Euro per KG or less.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited!