Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MD 200mm f2.8 Sony NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:54 am    Post subject: Minolta MD 200mm f2.8 Sony NEX-3 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one!
Do you use this lens for portraits often?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
Nice one!
Do you use this lens for portraits often?

No, I did test and sold after, wasn't my property I couldn't afford to buy it.
I use Carl Zeiss Sonnar lenses and Konica Hexanons

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vibrant colors. Do you spend long time for adjusting colors with Sony? I am not really a fan of skin tones in A7ii, and wonder if you have a shortcut solution for portraits?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

listera wrote:
Vibrant colors. Do you spend long time for adjusting colors with Sony? I am not really a fan of skin tones in A7ii, and wonder if you have a shortcut solution for portraits?

I always use Vivid mode, mostly jpeg is fine. If not , sometimes happen I use RAW file , gray card or gray area from picture with eye dropper in WB settings in RAW file processor.I have camera profile for Sony NEX-7 and A7R with Adobe DNG profile that is very helpful as well.
This picture was taken by NEX-3 I didn't use any of above tool, just tune by my self, I don't remember to any difficulties.