Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MD 135mm 3,5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 pm    Post subject: Minolta MD 135mm 3,5 Reply with quote

This lens seems belittled. Many photographers like the 2,8 version. It is so cheap maybe no one expects very good results. However tests on Artaphot or Lensqawork websites are good.

I find the combination of sharpness and bokeh excellent. Here around F4,0.

Let me know your thoughts.

[img][/url]Statue by lumens pixel, sur Flickr[/img]

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks wonderful, but the way you posted it, impossible to see, as i have to scroll. accross as it does not fit correctly, upload with the one that resizes, and allows me to click or resize image to web size

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for the inconvenience. I can access to the pic from my computer and on my phone I have a good quality image clicking at the bottom of the pic on the flickr link named "statue".

Tell me if that works.

I am afraid that if i post a 1500 size image you will not be able to appreciate the qualities of the lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope if you click statue, it takes you to the Flikr Login page

I re-uploaded it using the drag and drop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Just need to figure out how this works.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on this section when creating a post and upload from PC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks. Thought I could not upload huge pic if not in the oversize gallery.