Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta MC W.Rokkor-Si 2.5/28
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Minolta MC W.Rokkor-Si 2.5/28 Reply with quote

Here's another lens that I bought a while ago and had never actually taken out and shot. I had tried to cure it of the yellowing of its radioactive element but got too impatient with the process and put it away. On Friday, a friend wanted to get his old Minolta SR-T100 out of storage and give it a try again, so I brought along this 28mm. And I think the images are pretty good, even with the yellowing. For black and white conversion, the yellowing doesn't hurt at all. And for color, if you don't mind a little sepia, it's also not too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this lens very much. Build and quality are really fine. Quite heavy though so I tend to use it on "one lens sorties" otherwise the bag becomes quite heavy - to my standards at least.