Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 75-150 f/4 Fall Walk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Minolta 75-150 f/4 Fall Walk Reply with quote

This one is what I believe is known as the Beer Can Lite. Much smaller and easy to handle than the Beer Can (70-210 f/4), but still pretty sharp, and has much less purple fringing. Most shots are either wide open or f/5.6:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice colours! I wish the weather improved here too so we could actually enjoy the autumn. As it looks now it will all be over before the rain stops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miran wrote:
Nice colours! I wish the weather improved here too so we could actually enjoy the autumn. As it looks now it will all be over before the rain stops.

Thanks. Funny thing was that about 30 minutes after I took that walk (in a t shirt), the skies turned dark grey and it POURED rain until the streets were flooded. Laugh 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's funny, just after posting my previous reply the sun came out for the first time in weeks. Laugh 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Minolta 75-150 f/4 Fall Walk Reply with quote

[quote="devinw"]This one is what I believe is known as the Beer Can Lite. Much smaller and easy to handle than the Beer Can (70-210 f/4), but still pretty sharp, and has much less purple fringing. Most shots are either wide open or f/5.6:

Very nice images, reflects the abilities of both the lens and the photographer, this is going to further increase prices before I get mine Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Minolta 75-150 f/4 Fall Walk Reply with quote

[quote="Badr12"]
devinw wrote:
This one is what I believe is known as the Beer Can Lite. Much smaller and easy to handle than the Beer Can (70-210 f/4), but still pretty sharp, and has much less purple fringing. Most shots are either wide open or f/5.6:

Very nice images, reflects the abilities of both the lens and the photographer, this is going to further increase prices before I get mine Wink

Thanks!

They are still pretty cheap, but not as common as the 70-210. I think mine was $40.