Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 50's
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Minolta 50's Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice collection,I am starting to look for minolta lenses,the ones with the metal knurls...there are so many cool looking lenses...not enough money. Laughing Were these taken in a light tent?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
A nice collection,I am starting to look for minolta lenses,the ones with the metal knurls...there are so many cool looking lenses...not enough money. Laughing Were these taken in a light tent?

Hi Mo,
Yes, I used a perspex light tent lit from below by a light table (which is normally used for sorting slides) and each side from a tungsten lamp.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Edgar,you seemed to have been very busy photographing all these Minoltas. I am glad you did as there are some nice looking lenses in amongst the minolta "clan".

Do you have the MC Macro-Rokkor QF 3.5/50? I have just bought one .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Do you have the MC Macro-Rokkor QF 3.5/50? I have just bought one .

So have I Mo. Mine arrived yesterday, it is a Minolta MC ROKKOR-X 3.5/50 macro.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Snap" Laughing mine is not the X variety its the older version,it comes with the 1:1 adapter and the reverse adapter.I am hoping it will turn up soon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is Mo Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/minolta-xe-1-and-mc-macro-rokkor-x-3-5-50-t69310.html