Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

mini-landscape samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: mini-landscape samples Reply with quote

praktica ltl 3, 55/1.8 pentacon, kodak 400 asa c-41 bw film, walgreens processing, negative scan:

minolta A5, rokkor 45/2.8, same film, processing:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That first one is super, I feel satisfied just looking at it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like 'em both, very well done! I'm trying to get motivated to find something to shoot, but this is truly the ugliest time of year.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nooooooooooooooooooooo, not the ugliest time of year! did you look at the ones in the color gallery?

winter brings such a different light. for me, the ugliest time of year is deep summer, 80 percent humidity, 95F in shade, moisture ridden sunlight. but early mornings still are ok.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like first one , even if generally I am not a B&W fan at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I like first one , even if generally I am not a B&W fan at all.

Maybe your liking is because there seems to be a very faint yellow colour cast (well on my monitor).......but for me I like the first one too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! Mike