Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Micro FourThirds: e.g. panasonic G1 who is buying?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Micro FourThirds ... Will get one: Yes/No ?
Already bought one (pls state what other camera you are using and what lenses)
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Planning to buy one soon (what lenses are you using? What body?)
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Will buy if a certain mount adaptor will be avail (pls state which adaptor and how much you are willing to pay for an adaptor)
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
not interested in MicroFourThirds (pls state why)
41%
 41%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 34

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:

I'm keeping my eyes open for the NX system, too, though. If they can maintain a flange focal distance that is shorter than, say Leica L-mount, hence allowing adapters for all the L and M mount lenses, then I'd prefer the NX with an APS-C sensor over micro-4/3

I had seen this announcement but failed to notice its an interchangeable lens system; I though it was a bridge.

more news on NX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
Voigtlander announced m4/3 adapter for Voigtlander and Zeiss lenses:

Is this the same adapter for the DKL Retina lenses?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting about the adapter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:

Sorry, I have no idea… Sad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hk300 wrote:

The Deckel mount is long dead as far as they're concerned. Leica 'L' and 'M' from Voigt, and 'M' from Zeiss, is what they mean.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm keeping my eyes open for the NX system, too, though. If they can maintain a flange focal distance that is shorter than, say Leica L-mount, hence allowing adapters for all the L and M mount lenses, then I'd prefer the NX with an APS-C sensor over micro-4/3

If the NX camera is able to mount Leica L & M lenses. I absolutely will take one straight away.
I love my R D1 but would love to be able to shoot these lenses with a higher resolution sensor (without resorting to film of course).

That and the possibility of Pentax type colors assuming the sensor will come from that lineage and a sensor cleaning system. It is just too tempting.

You would thing that Leica would look to produce such a platform for the legacy L and M lenses as well as new ones.
Who Knows Rolling Eyes maybe we will see it
Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Quote:

If the NX camera is able to mount Leica L & M lenses. I absolutely will take one straight away.
I love my R D1 but would love to be able to shoot these lenses with a higher resolution sensor (without resorting to film of course).

That and the possibility of Pentax type colors assuming the sensor will come from that lineage and a sensor cleaning system. It is just too tempting.

You would thing that Leica would look to produce such a platform for the legacy L and M lenses as well as new ones.
Who Knows Rolling Eyes maybe we will see it
Wink

If the Samsung NX is as i expect it is (Panasonic G1 style), i will buy one to play with and develop some adapters for it!

I would use it as a crop camera (plus occasional HDmovies), and upgrade my current 40D to a 5D FF... Razz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice, but I would rather spend my money on FF Canon. I'm a kool aid sipper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
G1 is really interesting camera, but it's overpriced here (2/3 more than in US) Sad

It could be quite interesting supplemental body to my SD14 for low-light situations.

Totally agree and understand what's the pain Crying or Very sad So I bought a e-p1 today to catch some thing in "low light" situation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the GF1 pancake set in Japan for 59,000 yen (about $650).

Then, I sold the pancake lens for $410 on Ebay Smile

EvilPay skimmed a total of 8% ($33), but still I got a GF1 body for less than $300US. Now I'm just waiting for my adapters to arrive :-DDD