Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MG Trioplan V 100/2.8 M42 - sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: MG Trioplan V 100/2.8 M42 - sold Reply with quote

Meyer-Görlitz Trioplan V 100/2.8 M42

optics: No fungus, no scratches, no cleaning marks (rare for Meyer V lenses), only slight haze on middle element (see pictures), which is not visible when looking through the lens or under light-bulb (under these condition the glass seems to be clean), it's visible only under LED light (last 2 pictures). Image quality will not be affected, the lens contrast is identical to my copy.
Anyway, if you have tools, the front element can be removed easily for cleaning purposes (I cleaned my copy in similar way, but I got it already with loosy elemens, so I didn't need tools for dismantling - this copy doesn't have loosy elements, so tools are required for disassembly)

mechanics: focusing is easy and very smooth, blades are OK, aperture ring works OK

cosmetics: this is the old version of Trioplan (near-M42 thread part is conical), barrel is in very good condition without dings and significant scratches. 1Δ mark.

Original lens-hood included. There is a coated UV filter screwed into the inner thread of the hood - it can be removed, but I left it in - maybe it's the reason, why the lens is free of scratches and cleaning marks (Meyer V layers are very soft and even microfibre towel for optics can damage it)

price: €78 + shipping

PayPal (+3%) / MoneyBookers (+1%) / IBAN transfer (buyer pays transfer expenses)

Last edited by no-X on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a pm about shipping to Canada.

thanks

Leonard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: got your message Reply with quote

That is fine with me.

tried to reply twice but message does not show up in my sent box - if you haven't get my reply send me another message with the pp info I need to make payment.

thanks

Leonard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold Smile