Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MFL Meeting in Italy: Day 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, you are truly blessed to live in such surroundings!

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Good idea Bill, easy for Orio , but hard to me all kitchen accessories will land on my head Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones Orio, Shame we couldn't link up this time Crying or Very sad maybe a group photo that way she cant back out!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops... I don't know how could I skip this one, it's one of my favourites!

29/b ) View from the tower

Flektogon 4/20 on 400D

Available also in a larger format for you wallpaper freaks Wink

http://www.imageshock.eu/img/029b_larger.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDN wrote:
ahhh, these pictures really show the atmosphere in italy...man I love your country Orio :p
Tom

Thanks Tom, you can come here to visit when you like, just like Attila did.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Orio, you are truly blessed to live in such surroundings!
Bill

Then take that military airplane and land here! Wink Possibly not on my house however Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
Nice ones Orio, Shame we couldn't link up this time Crying or Very sad

OH, there will be other occasions Smile

hacksawbob wrote:
maybe a group photo that way she cant back out!

I know that there is a song that says that three is family, but it's still a bit on the short side for being a group Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics. Well from the pictures I saw I can tell that I am putting MIR-10A in my buying wish list. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh this looks like so much fun. The next time I'm in Europe count me in.

Jules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, you are making the best advertising for your country I've ever seen. A few images more and you can open a hotel. Nobody of your towns tourism agency noticed your merits? Very Happy

Just kidding, as usual wonderful shots. You have a great command of all your lenses - including your new Mir-10A. One of the most beautiful lenses I own and I can recommend it too.

It would be very very great if some day an international mfl-meeting would come true.

Michael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should know Orio living in the best place of Italy, magnificent. Yeah an International MF lens meeting would be nice in Florida or at Canary Islands sponsored by Nikon or Canon Shocked

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
You should know Orio living in the best place of Italy, magnificent.

Thank you Attila. It's not true, but I appreciate the kind words anyway Smile

Attila wrote:

Yeah an International MF lens meeting would be nice in Florida or at Canary Islands sponsored by Nikon or Canon Shocked

The only reason why Nikon or Canon would do that, is to gather all of us into one small place and eliminate us all together. "They are the guys who get in the way of our business, publishing manual lenses pictures that are better than those of our autofocus glasses. We must dispose of them one time for all!"

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:

The only reason why Nikon or Canon would do that, is to gather all of us into one small place and eliminate us all together. "They are the guys who get in the way of our business, publishing manual lenses pictures that are better than those of our autofocus glasses. We must dispose of them one time for all!"

Wink

No, no, they would announce their new camera for the mfl market. A 5D with m42-mount, focus confirmation, better metering, supporting automatic aperture and build in image stabiliziation. All that for less than 1000 Euro.
Twisted Evil
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael, this is one of the best examples of "wishful thinking" I have ever heard/read. Wink