Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MF meeting in Tallinn, June 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: MF meeting in Tallinn, June 2014 Reply with quote

I finally found energy to develop a roll of Tri-X I took during the MF forum Helsinki/Tallinn Spring Meet 2014.

The previous roll was in 1985, so it is nearly thirty years...fortunately I had all the gear still.
Developed in Ilfotec LC29, 20 C, 6 min 30 sec, acetic acid stop bath, fixed in Agefix.

The pics are taken with Nikon FE body. Unfortunately the film stuck mid-roll, and I had to open the back, so half of the pics were lost.

Scanned/reshot with my D700 body and Micro-Nikkor 55 mm f/3.5 lens and extension tubes, lightning by flash against an opaque plastic cutting board. JPGs inverted in GIMP and PP'd in Lightroom.

#7 (taken by Dave B)

I believe, that the first six pics were taken with MC Helios-18 50/2 lens, # 7 and 8 were taken with MC Zenitar 16/2.8 fisheye and the rest with Nikkor 200/4.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haa! Welcome back to the film photography Markku! Very Happy
Great serie from that nice trip. Thanks for sharing! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you Hemmo!

Yes, shooting and developing film is fun! Next I have to develop a roll of 120 from my pre-war Isolette (though I suspect bad bellows) Sad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shots!

Klaus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Klaus!