Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik Telemegor 150/5,5 meets Wartburg!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Meyer-Optik Telemegor 150/5,5 meets Wartburg! Reply with quote

Today I've taken one of these claimed to be among the worst performers just applied on some decent street and architecture photography (Sony a7 used). Even better to realize the lens has some solid haze between the elements as I like doing monkey business!

All pics to be sharpened of course but contrast was surprisingly good. I think no need to point out which ones are done wide-open...

Older German forum members will surely remember...

The lens is far from worst copies I've ever tested which would include Enna 85/1,5 along with some Isco Westanar or Westar crappy 50/3,5 pancakes or the worst Beroflex-es or cheapest old long Japanese zooms.

Marek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I have a Tourist, but from the last generation (with the 4-stroke-engine)

Currently disassembled, had new paint already, now waiting until the mechanic finds time to do an overhaul on suspension and brakes and some other minor issues.

I think the lens is better than the car though Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjak wrote:
Funny, I have a Tourist, but from the last generation (with the 4-stroke-engine)

Currently disassembled, had new paint already, now waiting until the mechanic finds time to do an overhaul on suspension and brakes and some other minor issues.

I think the lens is better than the car though Mr. Green

Funny fact is the oldster was so goddammit is everything closed, locked properly omg way obsessed by safety procedures he didn't have a clue to be shot by a telephoto lens as normally this type of people usually don't much enjoy being photographed Very Happy He looked seriously proud as hell to be an owner lol, anyway, my lens is even older