Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Lydith 3.5/30
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Lydith 3.5/30 Reply with quote

I did a search and was surprised not to find Lydith represented here yet. These are some of my favorites from the lens. I actually have two copies, one had a little haze. They are both represented here from my Sony A200 and Sony NEX-5N.























PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some really nice samples and subject matter,love that storm cloud shot and the two little kids fishing.


PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Some really nice samples and subject matter,love that storm cloud shot and the two little kids fishing.


Thank you Moira. I was about a 1/4 mile from the car when that cloud showed up.


PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pics.

Good subject.

Rendering is better than I though.


PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures from a cute lens, I loved the fishing too Wink


PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
mo wrote:
Some really nice samples and subject matter,love that storm cloud shot and the two little kids fishing.


Thank you Moira. I was about a 1/4 mile from the car when that cloud showed up.

Did you make it back to the car? Smile


PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
woodrim wrote:
mo wrote:
Some really nice samples and subject matter,love that storm cloud shot and the two little kids fishing.


Thank you Moira. I was about a 1/4 mile from the car when that cloud showed up.

Did you make it back to the car? Smile


Yes, a tad wet.


PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog Like Dog


PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice samples! I think it is one of the few Meyer lenses i never had in my hands, they don't seem common in the netherlands.


PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I had one for a few days and was impressed by the sharpness...I bought it off the bay for £8 and stupidly sent it back because the focusing was sooo stiff and had to force it to focus...h'mm I should have put some penetrating oil in it as it was a very good copy.


PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos. I will have to take mine out.


PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had posted some pics some time ago with this lens, but probably you weren't a member at that time.
The version I have actually is a Pentacon 3.5/30 which is the same lens. Yours is in a remarkable shape, congrats!

Cheers,

Renato


PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
Had posted some pics some time ago with this lens, but probably you weren't a member at that time.
The version I have actually is a Pentacon 3.5/30 which is the same lens. Yours is in a remarkable shape, congrats!

Cheers,

Renato


You caused me to look at my join date. Wow, time flies.

Here are some more from last weekend. This is the old Charleston jail, now occupied by students of the American College of the Building Arts. I'll bet there were some interesting times inside this old jail.

Thanks for looking.

NEX-5N and Meyer-Optik Görlitz Lydith 30mm f/3.5









PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the nicest rendering that I have seen from the Meyer Lydith.
Well done that man - and thanks for sharing these.
What a wonderful lens and photographer
OH


PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Oldhand; very kind.


PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog Happy Dog


PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exccellent indeed! I have several here, sitting around neglected, time to get them a spin!!!


PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Love this lens and its close range focus ability Reply with quote

Lydith höst by Mattias Nilsson, on Flickr

Lydith Dahlia by Mattias Nilsson, on Flickr