Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Helioplan 105mm F4.5 on A7RII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Meyer Helioplan 105mm F4.5 on A7RII Reply with quote

( This is the old thread in 2013: http://forum.mflenses.com/meyer-goerlitz-dopple-anastigmat-helioplan-105mm-f4-5-t56650.html )

A little uncoated four element lens with decent sharpness. Although it is much slower than my other ~100mm lenses, it has its own place which is not replaceable.

Most or all photos taken at F4.5. Click to enlarge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vou!!

Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 :1)

I like rendering, color, contrast & sharpness. #3 shadow, colors, rendition, WOW!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed. Helioplan is one of my favorites. I have several of the 40mm 4.5 in m42 or exakta and some older ones in odd FL like a 165mm from a Nagel Vollenda folding camera. The coated 40mm are truly amazing little gems. Just tiny little things, remarkably sharp with good color rendering. Somewhere I have 55mm enlarger lens that disappeared into the horrendous mess in my office before I got a chance to test it. It will show up eventually. They do suffer from the lack of contrast inherent in many older designs if lighting is not correctly managed. Still fantastic images can be had, as you so aptly show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 I simply love those Dialyte lenses and I have many Helioplans incl. this one!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentle rendition, built in depth of field with wide open f/4.5 aperture and bubble bokeh to top it off.
I really like the look of these shots. Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog Thank You Dog Friends Thank you!

I would like to have a Helioplan 40 too. It should be a good performer from the sample I have seen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Happy Dog Thank You Dog Friends Thank you!

I would like to have a Helioplan 40 too. It should be a good performer from the sample I have seen.

I have several, older + newer, but currently packed away Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1