Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meopta Meostigmat 70mm f/1.4 adapted on GH1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, impressed!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
ferrick wrote:

My conversion is simple. I bought a M58 focusing helicoil and inserted the whole lens into it. Then I stepped it down to M42 by using a M42-M58 ring.

The final step is to put a cheapo M25/M42 to M4/3 adapter purchased from eBay and the lens can be used with infinity focus.

I'll be converting to NEX mount, so I have a slightly different requirements, but wanted to confirm how you put yours together.
Is the lens just friction fit in to your helicoid? Then the helicoid connects to m58-m42 ring, which is connected to the thin m42/m25 to m4/3 adapter?

Yes, that's exactly how I put it together. I use a black plastic ring (those for use on fixing water pipes) to fill the gap when I fiction fit the lens into the helicoid.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
ferrick wrote:

My conversion is simple. I bought a M58 focusing helicoil and inserted the whole lens into it. Then I stepped it down to M42 by using a M42-M58 ring.

The final step is to put a cheapo M25/M42 to M4/3 adapter purchased from eBay and the lens can be used with infinity focus.

I'll be converting to NEX mount, so I have a slightly different requirements, but wanted to confirm how you put yours together.
Is the lens just friction fit in to your helicoid? Then the helicoid connects to m58-m42 ring, which is connected to the thin m42/m25 to m4/3 adapter?

Yes, that's exactly how I put it together. I use a black plastic ring (those for use on fixing water pipes) to fill the gap when I fiction fit the lens into the helicoid.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asterinex wrote:
Wow, impressed!

Thank you! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow indeed! Where do you find these kind of gems?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soikka wrote:

From eBay.de Smile Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soikka wrote:

I found mine on eBay from Germany.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some current ones, also on GH1 ....

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1428702.html#1428702