Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meopta 75mm f1.0 50mm f1.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Meopta 75mm f1.0 50mm f1.0 Reply with quote

Thank you so much much !! To forum member Hinnerker. Henry not only made conversion on 75mm but he found me a missing rear element in his garage !!!
What a luck need for this one ? Thank you , thank you Henry!!

75mm f1.0 lens send as express mail from Germany on Apr 28 , my dear Latino friends went to Siesta on 5th of May and return lens to GErmany... Smile and finally lens did return and I got it on 28th of May lol .

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Meopta 75mm f1.0 50mm f1.0 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you so much much !! To forum member Hinnerker. Henry not only made conversion on 75mm but he found me a missing rear element in his garage !!!
What a luck need for this one ? Thank you , thank you Henry!!

75mm f1.0 lens send as express mail from Germany on Apr 28 , my dear Latino friends went to Siesta on 5th of May and return lens to GErmany... Smile and finally lens did return and I got it on 28th of May lol .

After a long "travel to america" with many "up's and down's", finally lens did arrive on your place. Congrats to your new toy !

Small correction of your thread... its a 70mm, not a 75mm lens with the speed of f1.0 as you stated in your title!

First after you did send the lens to me, i was really shocked, because there was a complete element missing after i did unscrew the rear-tube !!
How should i do the conversions and find the correct infinity point with an incomplete lens in my velvet helicoid?

But after a moment of thinking i did remember there was another 70mm Meopta which was destroyed on the lathe during conversation process one or two years ago. That was the luck for the incomplete Meopta. I did find the old parts of lens in my garage. I stored the elements in a wooden box during all the time. So the missing element could added to the optical scheme of your Meopta and now everything was complete.

Sometimes it is a good idea, to store parts of broken lenses. Friends

Keep in mind, that you can use all Meopta lenses on the velvet helicoid the same way, you can use the 70mm f1.0...
As long as they have a 52.5mm outer diameter each lens should work. Most not at infinity (most of them need modificaton on the rear lenght) but
for example the Meostigmat 1.4/70mm will fit without modification on each Sony NEX or Alpha 7 etc...

Now we want to see pictures taken with this lens.

Cheers
Henry

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool Like 1 Like 1 Like 1