Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya 645AF: Film/Digital backs, loading film, and battery
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Mamiya 645AF: Film/Digital backs, loading film, and battery Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've just posted this on my blog. It shows the Mamiya 645 AF, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Mamiya ZD digital back, and film back.

The film back wasn't working so I set on to figure out way. I started by trying to load a film, which is there in video.

Then I realised it was a very simple issue but worthy of mention.

There is also good advice regarding what to do when you mirror/shutter do not flip up when you remove the back from the camera.

Check it out here and let me know what you think:

http://photographeronbudget.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mamiya-645af-back-film-battery.html

Feel free to leave comments, share, send questions, requests, +1's, donations for my tuition, and anything of the like. Also, bookmark the blog and check it often. Wink

I hope this post helps anyone.

To the admins: I'm not sure this is the best section for this post, but the Mamiya AF is an autofocus medium format SLR, so I thought the AF corner might be a good place. If you think it fits better somewhere else please feel free to move the thread where you think it should belong.

To the members: let me know what you think. Smile

Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you KingRoach.

I moved the topic to the film slr / tlr cameras room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spotted your ebay sales - I'm drooling.
However, looking at possible routes into eventually getting a digital back, I've decided that the best option for me is to stick with Mamiya, since I've got a system of sorts and get a Pro TL and hope to eventually pick up a back that was offered for them by a couple of people. Once the price drops below a small car, of course.