Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Makinon (corrected title)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Makinon (corrected title) Reply with quote

Hello,

Sometimes there pop up some Maikonen lenses on Ebay. I have tried to Google the name, but get no hits. Does someone know anything about this brand? Where is/was it located etc? Whats the overall quality of their work and so on?

Edit: Fixed the title but left the original post.

Last edited by zewrak on Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you here! Welcome to aboard!

I suppose you ask Makinon ? Yes.

I just guess one of the 50-60 "noname" Japanese makers who is made low quality consumer lenses and now when we have lot of choices nobody waste time with these lenses. I don't have any experience with them.Might be I am wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it was not Makinon lens? They are not rare and not good quality.

Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah that might explain why I did not get any replies from Google. *grin* Well the objects have been mispelled on ebay then, because both of the lenses I have been looking at have been spelled Maikonen Very Happy.

Thanks for the replies. And thanks for welcoming me aboard.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need advice what lens is worth for money here you can get large scale of information from budget lenses to pro.Ask people, they have lot of experience and love to share with you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome zewrak and have a nice time with us

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I like your signature. It is open to many interpretations.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks yet again.

I think I'll find myself right at home here and will most likely be seen alot, since I have a forum addictive personality Wink (for better and worse). I have browsed the forums a bit before, when deciding what DSLR to buy. I recently bought my first DSLR and this site helped me a bit in my choice.

I decided to go for the Pentax K10D and one of the reasons are the compability and prices of older lenses. I like the idea of using older equipement, which I have no doubt is very much worth it.

Yet again, thanks for the warm welcome. And yes, my signature is open for interpretations. Feel free to make your own.