Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Makinon 300mm f/5.6 RF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: Makinon 300mm f/5.6 RF Reply with quote

These 300mm f/5.6 RF lenses are selling sub $200 dollars on ebay. I was lucky to get one way cheap. Put it on the camera and found it is not too bad. I guess people are after these lenses for convenience?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Makinon 300mm f/5.6 RF Reply with quote

vivaldibow wrote:
These 300mm f/5.6 RF lenses are selling sub $200 dollars on ebay. I was lucky to get one way cheap. Put it on the camera and found it is not too bad. I guess people are after these lenses for convenience?

No convenience with this type of lens at all... Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a thread running about the 300mm mirrors. I have two of the Makinons but can't get much good out of them. Post some images, or go to the 300mm mirror thread and post them there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably a crap lens, buy 300/4 Sonnar instead (optimally from me Very Happy)

If you've got a solid copy consider yourself lucky