Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Magix Photos on CD and DVD 7 Deluxe
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Magix Photos on CD and DVD 7 Deluxe Reply with quote

I have bought this software which was on a 10 Euros discount sale some days ago. It came boxed from Germany very fast (a couple of working days).
I paid for it 59 Eur.
It really is a very nice software that does everything I need in a very simple -but not simplistic- way.

You create slideshows by placing images (or whole folders) on a timeline. You can set a common time value and transition effect, or you can customize each one individually. You can add soundtrack and you have an extra track for audio comment. You can make titles (static), and with the deluxe version, you have some advanced effects such as zooming in-out and panning over the photo, an effect that, when used wisely, can almost give the illusion of a movie - and can also show very nice details of your photos if you use a high resolution version.
The program can load many graphic formats, and it can (if you want) adjust the lenght of the show to the music you put in the soundtrack.
When the show is complete, you can create different versions, for computer play, for TV play, for web. If you create a DVD you can put many shows on it and have a menu screen lets you select them.
You can also apply some basic editing to photos, individually or in batch.
The deluxe version also allows creation for 16:9 format.
Last but not least, the interface is very intuitive, and extremely good looking, one of the best looking interfaces of a computer program that I saw in a while.
I have tried for a test to create a show with the photos I made in the castle for Easter. It was an effortless matter of a couple of minutes. I added a few nice songs to the soundtrack and I had a very nice show to enjoy. Of course, with more time and care one could also create customized soundtracks and adjust the slides to follow the pace of the music.

ALl in all a great simple and rather inexpensive program that I can warmly recommend to my friends.
I recommmend to take the deluxe version, the extra expense (about 10 Euros I think) is well worth the extras.
The registration of the software is recommended, because only through registration some of the export plugins are activated. For others (like Flash export) I think there is some small fee to pay, but I have not verified this yet.

P.S. oh I was forgetting, deluxe version also supports Blu-ray disc burning (but I have not tried this).