Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro with Vivitar 135/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Macro with Vivitar 135/2.8 Reply with quote

Some Macro shots with the above mentioned lens on Olympus E-P2 using Macro tubes. All hand-held and with lens wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some yucky subjects! Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Not sure this is best use for the lens, a tripod may help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Those are some yucky subjects! Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Not sure this is best use for the lens, a tripod may help.

Thanks for your comments Patrikh. They are indeed yucky subjects! Actually, it was quite incidental that I used this lens. I actually took the lens out to take some portraits of my daughters. But then I found this wasp/bee on the flower and put the macro tubes on. The sun was out too so quickly took the shots but I agree, I need tripod for Macro. Lately just can't find time to get a proper setup and the weather has been absolutely terrible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad weather? In the UK? Now that's radical

patrickh Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afraid I Hate that last photo !!! I spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars a year killing aphids Sad

But I like the first two Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erkie wrote:
I am afraid I Hate that last photo !!! I spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars a year killing aphids Sad

But I like the first two Smile

Yes, they're busy attacking my roses in the front garden currently. I have managed to kill them once but they've returned. Sorry for bringing back bad memories Embarassed