Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Macro in Ben Tre, South Vietnam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Macro in Ben Tre, South Vietnam Reply with quote

All are taken by 5D+ 100 canon macro, Mpe-65 and 100makroT*

The dragon fly

I gon't know their names

[/code]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these are potentially superb, but to me they are too small to properly review them. But even at this size the sensor dust is distracting. Please have your camera cleaned Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I think these are potentially superb, but to me they are too small to properly review them. But even at this size the sensor dust is distracting. Please have your camera cleaned Wink

My sensor get so much dust , I alway use PS to remove dust, but now they are so much to remove Sad may I manual clear but I afraid that scratch sensor. Confused
thanks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuananhmap, I shoot macro a majority of the time, and I always end up with an absurd amount of sensor dust b/c I'm an obsessive lens changer. I clean it every few weeks (or when it gets bad) using a little kit, and I've never done any damage. It's pretty simple and not scary once you get used to it.

I want the MP-E something bad!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctic Butterfly, battery-powered static brush. Cleans your sensor even in the field with little worry of damaging the sensor. I can highly recommend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Haley, Esox lucius Smile
Could you show me some clear sensor kit ? I can't find anything in Vietnam Confused

I get more pics:

1.Autumm

2.It is taken by 5D + 100 planar makro, I love color and 3d effect, may it is under exposure

3.MPe65 + 5D

Thanks! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on mobile so it's more complicated for me to link pics. Easy for you to Google words "arctic butterfly". Luminous Landscape has good review and Visible Dust is the company name, website probably has online store and/or retailer list.