Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 Mount Porst Color Reflex MC Auto 55mm F1.4 - Repair Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: M42 Mount Porst Color Reflex MC Auto 55mm F1.4 - Repair Help Reply with quote

I'm trying fervently but fruitlessly to find exploded disassembly charts for this lens from Porst because I want to take it apart and clean and lubricate it. I've done this with a few lenses so far including the Minoltas and it was very successful and I restored the lens. I want to refurbish this one because it's basically in bargain condition and I want to do a custom paint coating on the exterior barrel. I really need some help in trying to find a repair manual for Porst lenses in genera because I also have the Porst 55mm F1.2 lens as well so having a general repair guide would be GREAT! What I need most though is a disassembly chart.

Does anyone know where I can find this stuff!?!? This lens is so rare I cannot even find a Youtube video, etc! Question

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to bump this after two years! Help please?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure it's not the usual Tomioka 55/1.4 under one of the countless private labels? And, FWIW, I've never seen a vintage normal lens that would particularly hard to disassemble.