Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 lenses similar to Fujian 35mm f/1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: M42 lenses similar to Fujian 35mm f/1.7 Reply with quote

Hi,
I have ordered a Fujian 35mm f1.7, as I wanted I wanted to try a toy lens like this for artistic shots.
Is there a M42 equivalent which you can recommend me?
Requirements: as sharp as possible in the center, toy / tilted lens effect like the Fujian.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vivitar 35mm f1.9 probably comes closest in terms of focal length and aperture.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: M42 lenses similar to Fujian 35mm f/1.7 Reply with quote

wolan wrote:
Hi,
I have ordered a Fujian 35mm f1.7, as I wanted I wanted to try a toy lens like this for artistic shots.
Is there a M42 equivalent which you can recommend me?
Requirements: as sharp as possible in the center, toy / tilted lens effect like the Fujian.

Thanks.

The Fujian doesn't do the tilted lens effect, but I get what you're after.
I think Lomo may have what you're looking for, ant particular reason you need it in M42?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. No special reason. For all my M42 I use an helicoid adapter, which allows you to get a bit closer and get more creative effects. That's it.

N.