Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M39 to M42 adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: M39 to M42 adapter Reply with quote

Searching the net for this adapter I always end up in Russia.

I have no problem with Russian seller but how can I etll they are trustwordy?

Guido

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at the feedback. A high positive percentage with many sells is a good sign...

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't living in Italy, I would have no more problems with Russian sellers than with any other sellers.
But our customs are a disaster for imports from outside E.U., except USA.
USA imports are handled fast, but imports from Russia and Asia are a disaster. My Volna-9 took almost 3 months to be delivered from the customs. And if you go to the Italian Ebay Forum, you can read stories of persons who had to wait up to 5-6 months, and who received stellar customs duties to pay, because the customs office did not believe the customs documents that came with the objects, and assumed prices that were much higher.
In these cases there is not much that you can do, either you pay what the customs office asks, or you give up the objects, that are returned.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought many item from Russia I never lost any packages, I lost only 3 times packages always from UK. No difference seller is in USA, UK or Russia. Don't worry!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: M39 to M42 adapter Reply with quote

[quote]Searching the net for this adapter I always end up in Russia.

I have no problem with Russian seller but how can I etll they are trustwordy?

Guido[/quote]

Hello Guido,

I bought two 39-42mm adapters from different Russian sellers with no problems. I buy lots of things from FSU sellers. No problems.

Jules

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THX

G