Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lydith 3.5/30 - sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Lydith 3.5/30 - sold Reply with quote

I found these shots when I was doing my selection..

I sold this lens -- I have to say that I didn't have to: it was a nice piece of glass Sad

http://photo.homer.sk/mf_lenses_gallery/000-lydith/index.html

tf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

I have the 1º Pentacon version of this lens. It´s a good performer in middle and short distance focusing. Focused at infinity their sharpness decreases significantly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am encouraged by your results. I have just obtained one of these lenses on a Praktica and look forward to trying it out properly at the weekend on a K110D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots! Especially #2.
A lens like this is on "Swedish Ebay" now. Meyer lenses usually go very cheap.

The seller forgot to mention the mount. Is it likely to be M42?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys for comments

focusing to infinity -- it's a problem..

well, I don't know if they are with m42 mount...

tf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I most often see this lens in M42 and Exakta mount. In fact I don't think I have seen it in any other mount. Wasn't there a PB mount lens of this focal length once? Maybe it's the same design?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
I most often see this lens in M42 and Exakta mount. In fact I don't think I have seen it in any other mount. Wasn't there a PB mount lens of this focal length once? Maybe it's the same design?

I never seen with PB , I think this lens was out from production when PB started.