Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lydith 3.5/30 - sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Lydith 3.5/30 - sold Reply with quote

I found these shots when I was doing my selection..

I sold this lens -- I have to say that I didn't have to: it was a nice piece of glass Sad

http://photo.homer.sk/mf_lenses_gallery/000-lydith/index.html

tf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

I have the 1 Pentacon version of this lens. Its a good performer in middle and short distance focusing. Focused at infinity their sharpness decreases significantly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am encouraged by your results. I have just obtained one of these lenses on a Praktica and look forward to trying it out properly at the weekend on a K110D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots! Especially #2.
A lens like this is on "Swedish Ebay" now. Meyer lenses usually go very cheap.

The seller forgot to mention the mount. Is it likely to be M42?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys for comments

focusing to infinity -- it's a problem..

well, I don't know if they are with m42 mount...

tf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I most often see this lens in M42 and Exakta mount. In fact I don't think I have seen it in any other mount. Wasn't there a PB mount lens of this focal length once? Maybe it's the same design?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
I most often see this lens in M42 and Exakta mount. In fact I don't think I have seen it in any other mount. Wasn't there a PB mount lens of this focal length once? Maybe it's the same design?

I never seen with PB , I think this lens was out from production when PB started.