Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lunapark Slagharen & Maastricht on Kodak Gold 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Lunapark Slagharen & Maastricht on Kodak Gold 200 Reply with quote

All taken with a Vivitar 28/2.5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great angles on the first two and painting like bokeh on the last. Have you seen the lens trader on the market on the main street from the station in Maastricht? I got a Pentacon 4/200 for €5 there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
Great angles on the first two and painting like bokeh on the last. Have you seen the lens trader on the market on the main street from the station in Maastricht? I got a Pentacon 4/200 for €5 there.

Lucky you! No, I didn't get to visit that shop.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeyore_nl wrote:
William wrote:

Lucky you! No, I didn't get to visit that shop.

No, it isn't a shop but a market, only functioning on saturday. I rarely visit it, in fact havent'visited for years. Should go there soon if there's a lens trader active nowadays Wink.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots! I also like Kodak Gold. I take it these were taken with the SPii? I'm glad to see you're making use of it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Lovely shots! I also like Kodak Gold. I take it these were taken with the SPii? I'm glad to see you're making use of it.

The SPii is my most used analog camera (I have four film cameras). It's excellent!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures!!

Great rendering ..

and yes - I love KODAK GOLD 200 -- it;s a superb film!! I have done some pics with it and I love it too

tf