Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lumix L1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Lumix L1 Reply with quote

Just joined the forum

I have a Lumix L1 + M42 adapter and 3 Stak 1.4/50 , 3.5/35 and Stak 50mm macro , I am surprized I cannot find any listing with the Lumix L1 ( four-third mount ) and MFlenses , the body is similar to the E330 body.
Planning to get an Helios 40 anybody has any experience withte live view and heliso 40 ?

Sylvain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Smile

The reason that you haven't found a listing for the Lumix is probably because no-one here currently has one even though it's similar to the Oly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, it would be nice if your explain why your bought Lumix. I guess you are first Lumix owner here. We discussed a lot other more common cameras so I am curious to your opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Lumix L1 and Helios 40 Reply with quote

I am a film shooter , large format 5x7, goerz 180mm series 3 , protar zeiss ,

MF Bessa II Voigtlander colour Heliar,

RF leica owner since 20 years , I have an M4 with summicron 35mm ASPH, Elmar 50mm collapsable , entered into the world of digital 4 years ago with a Leica Digilux 2 , that I love because of the lens summicron and RF feeling , then Espon RD-1

I had an Olympus E1 with angenieux zoom and series of Stak , I traded the olympus E1 for a Lumix L1 Body ( remind me more of a RF) ( 8M) + live view , shooting raw only .
Never use autofocus lenses
Looking for sharing infos and photos

Sylvain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so logical , thank you for explanation!