Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lucky day
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Lucky day Reply with quote

I got a Minolta MD adapter to Olympus E-xx body, a Tamron SP 17mm f3.5 and an older version Tamron SP 90mm f2.5 . I had two newest version SP 90mm already I am curious about old one. Tamron SP 17mm f3.5 was long time ago on my wish list. So I am happy now ! I guess I got information from this lenses from somebody here , but I forgot Sad Sorry! I would say a big THANK YOU to him!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get the adapter from, Atilla? Been looking for something like that for a while now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Attila

Two good news for MF & Oly fans, this MD-->4/3 adapter news and AF confirm chip news.

Thanks Attila, I've got these two good news from this web.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Attila!
The two Tamrons are really "nice-to-haves". Two definite gems in any collection.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad part is they are came later, now we have crap whether I can't test them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you liked them! I love the 135 2.8 Nikkor-Q you spotted - so it's a fair exchange of information Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElanR wrote:
Congratulations Attila! Now if you ever figure out how to make this happiness last a month or two, let me know Smile

Sure Smile