Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Loving the NX100...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Loving the NX100... Reply with quote

It's really good under strong sunlight:

With the 20-50 lens:

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jes, you should shoot some film to remember real photography, the rocks on this one look like mayonnaise and leaf like salad Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
Hi Jes, you should shoot some film to remember real photography, the rocks on this one look like mayonnaise and leaf like salad Wink

That is not true! Not at all, Jes!

The picture is amazing and shows how well the NX100 peforms. You want your image look like film?
Easy: just add some strong grain with DxO Film Pack! Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent ! I love this combo too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:

Thanks for your comment Poilu Smile

I know film might be better, but I'm playing digital at this time and I try to squeeze the most from my cams Wink
I think the colour is right, sharpness is not bad (for a digital combo), specially if you keep in mind the price (less than a midrange compact camera). Film plays in a different league...

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
poilu wrote:

That is not true! Not at all, Jes!

The picture is amazing and shows how well the NX100 peforms. You want your image look like film?
Easy: just add some strong grain with DxO Film Pack! Laughing

Wow, Carsten!. I didn't know about DxO, the results are amazing. It does really seem film!.
Thanks for sharing,

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Film plays in a different league...

Good that you write "different", Jes, because it's not a "higher" league.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Excellent ! I love this combo too.

Thanks for commenting Attila. I've just started to use it with MF Lenses, my first try has been the Tokina 28mm 2.8. Focusing is not as easy as it is with the NEX, but good results can be achieved.

I open a new thread on this combo.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:

Wow, Carsten!. I didn't know about DxO, the results are amazing. It does really seem film!.
Thanks for sharing,

Regards.
Jes.

So, what does that tell us?

Your digital image cannot be worse than a film shot, because otherwise it wouldn't be possible to turn a digital shot into an image that looks like film.