Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Louis Vuitton
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Louis Vuitton Reply with quote

Same Super Multi-Coated Tak, 55mm, f/2.4, ISO 400, RAW.
I know is soft.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you link bigger size too ? I would see details, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try with this one

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=430755774&size=l&context=photostream

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not soft, just misfocused. The focus is on the leaves (top part of the picture) and they look OK.
This is a common mistake with the manual lenses unfortunately. You see something nice, but you have to capture fast because the subject is moving, and so you miss the focus. I have missed many pictures this way!
It's the price we have to pay for using our beloved manual lenses, I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
It's not soft, just misfocused. The focus is on the leaves (top part of the picture) and they look OK.
This is a common mistake with the manual lenses unfortunately. You see something nice, but you have to capture fast because the subject is moving, and so you miss the focus. I have missed many pictures this way!
It's the price we have to pay for using our beloved manual lenses, I guess.

Maybe Sorin paid the price for all of us for awhile. Maybe my next shots
will be OK. Laughing Just teasing, Sorin. Next time you'll nail it! Smile

Bill

ps liked the subject title! Cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for comments guys. That's the story with manual lenses in dim light: hit and miss.

Bill, although I've chosen the title I still smile when I think at the relation created.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The title is great!!! Laughing

And with such a sujet, I would easily get a misfocus as well! Wink

Carsten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the title is really funny Laughing I like humour in photographs, it is done so rarely, everybody (including myself) tend to take it too seriously sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I've put up the pic only because of the title who came into my mind. That happend first time I discovered the 'gators in their hole, when " I said to myself" (Louis Armstrong - Wonderful World) here some Louis Vuitton ready for a portrait.
The picture itself doesn't have anything special.
Sorin