Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking to trade a Minolta XE-1 for a Canon F1 or FTbN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Looking to trade a Minolta XE-1 for a Canon F1 or FTbN Reply with quote

I have a Minolta XE-1 (the chrome one in the picture below) which I would like to trade for a Canon F1 or FTbN in similar condition.
The Minolta is in perfect working and cosmetic condition and the light seals have been recently replaced.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Edgar
Maybe try posting another post in the advanced members section? I am not sure how many people browse this area.Then again its the holiday season they all might be away Wink The minolta certainly looks like a lovely camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that.
The camera is wonderful, heavy but my favourite 35mm. I don't need two though. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand that thinking,I have about 10 different versions of Prakticas that I dont really need Very Happy Good luck with your trade!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Hi Edgar
Maybe try posting another post in the advanced members section? I am not sure how many people browse this area.Then again its the holiday season they all might be away Wink The minolta certainly looks like a lovely camera.

Hi Mo
where is the advanced members section?
I can't find it
T