Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for cameraforums for advertising - TIPS REWARDED.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Looking for cameraforums for advertising - TIPS REWARDED. Reply with quote

Hi!

I own www.kameratori.fi as we have nowadays an english mirror site www.kameratori.com, I would like to advertise the page. I have had a hardish time in finding appropriate forums as they are either too big (google add revenue so big that no small advertisers fit in), or their owners/admins are not responding (like in mflenses.com thus far Very Happy).

I am looking for camera forums mainly in Europe and Asia, with 5000-50000 users. If you are an admin to one, or can connect me with an admin, and the deal turns into an advertising opportunity, I can reward you with 60€ worth of merchandise or 30€ of paypal €€€. Obiously if the advertising needs to be translated/regionized we will also be happy to make your trouble worthwhile.

If you have no connections, but are just willing to help us out, just link your favorite forums to this thread and I'll try to contact thru their contact sheets or whatever Smile

Thanks a million in advance!
Juho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting site - not too bad prices judging by what I would be interested in. Of course postage is the killer from overseas.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Interesting site - not too bad prices judging by what I would be interested in. Of course postage is the killer from overseas.

Yeah, even at 20€ we will pay more to the darn expensive Finnish post. The postage is fixed thou, so if you can find a bunch of items, its always 20€.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try these guys
http://www.photoforum.com.au/forum.php?s=cb4f1efb8c1100e0f46b695776883554

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://lensamanual.net/ our sister site in Indonesia ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks Mo and Attila!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Still looking. Reply with quote

If someone has more connections, I am still looking for places. Especially in China and the nordics.