Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lomo LCA lens Converted to Micro Four Thirds
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Lomo LCA lens Converted to Micro Four Thirds Reply with quote

Again apologies for all the posts, but this is one of my favourites and it came from a broken Lomo LCA body. Calvin posted quite a while back a thread on a company that was doing these very highend conversions to Leica and I can honestly see why. I had a Zeiss 35mm F2.8 for a short time and this lens came very close to the quality the Zeiss produced but this could also be down to copy variation.

I prettied it up using the front end fascia from a Kodak Retinette and an iris from a D mount lens so lots of aperture blades Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog Friends

Excellent work. You saved a lot compare to getting a Lomo LC-A Minitar-1 Art Lens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I was a bit reluctant to do the conversion as the one I did on the Nikon L35AF didn't turn out great as far as image quality went but I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality images this one gave, became one of my keeper lenses in the end and it works really nicely on the sony bodies using an MFT adapter to nex Tuzki with lens